How do you know when your full when eating?

No matter how much I eat, I always feel hungry. I've had this for as.long as I can remember, I'm just used to the constant pain in my stomach. I find that when I get to a certain point when eating that my jaw hurts and eating just makes the pain worse. Is that how it feels when you are full, the pain you feel when hungry but much worse? I am very confused by this and don't understand it at all.

I only recently had the thought that my jaw hurting and the stomach pain getting worse was being full because I don't know how it's supposed to feel when full.

I hope this makes sense. I am not good at explaining it. Please let me know if this doesn't make sense and I will try to explain it better.

Parents
  • Uhane.
    It is a fact that when we eat fast it takes a while for our brain to catch up before it registers that we are full.
    The trick is to eat SLOW so the brain catches up.
    Your brain will then let you know you are full before you eat to much.
    Google it.
    It's true.

• Uhane.
    It is a fact that when we eat fast it takes a while for our brain to catch up before it registers that we are full.
    The trick is to eat SLOW so the brain catches up.
    Your brain will then let you know you are full before you eat to much.
    Google it.
    It's true.

Children
  • Def Leepard,

Completely accurate but with a starter and then time to the main course being through and then more time to the dessert coming, all whilst chatting in company and still feeling hungry afterwards isn;t working...

I used to grab a sneaky burger from a van on the way home afterwards and still be hungry so there were multiple breaks and slow eating over the course of the night.