How do you know when your full when eating?

No matter how much I eat, I always feel hungry. I've had this for as.long as I can remember, I'm just used to the constant pain in my stomach. I find that when I get to a certain point when eating that my jaw hurts and eating just makes the pain worse. Is that how it feels when you are full, the pain you feel when hungry but much worse? I am very confused by this and don't understand it at all.

I only recently had the thought that my jaw hurting and the stomach pain getting worse was being full because I don't know how it's supposed to feel when full.

I hope this makes sense. I am not good at explaining it. Please let me know if this doesn't make sense and I will try to explain it better.

Parents
  • I had this trouble 'til I got a food allergy test. Now I avoid the allergic foods and take antigen drops. and.. no more pain and no more guessing when's enough to eat! I can tell when I'm full! It feels good. I don't know if it's allergies for you but it was for me. I am allergic to lots of things. Only recently tested for foods though.

• I had this trouble 'til I got a food allergy test. Now I avoid the allergic foods and take antigen drops. and.. no more pain and no more guessing when's enough to eat! I can tell when I'm full! It feels good. I don't know if it's allergies for you but it was for me. I am allergic to lots of things. Only recently tested for foods though.

Children
No Data