Eye Contact

Following a recent discussion I note that some people say they have learnt how to do eye contact. My question is how do you do it?

I have been asked if I am listening as the only way I can consciously try is by looking to the side of someone or looking at a nose or tie. If I look towards someone's eyes I feel like I am staring so then look away.

Parents
  • I find eye contact complex TBH. I don't see point in it but every one "expects" u to do it I don't see why personally but I guess that's just me

I try to look at peoples mouths rather than eyes its still uncomfortable but better than staring in to eyes

• I find eye contact complex TBH. I don't see point in it but every one "expects" u to do it I don't see why personally but I guess that's just me

I try to look at peoples mouths rather than eyes its still uncomfortable but better than staring in to eyes

Children
  • Image having genetic dark circles under your eyes and being called a drug addict
    at school from the age of 11-13.
    That's me.
    Last week some some Guy walked past me and laughed with His Friend and Said...
    That Druggy is going to the chemist to get His Methadone.
    I have NEVER used drugs.
    Well anyway, i banged Him out.
    Now He looks like me.