Pease suggest a New Routine

hello, I need help making a new routine. I currently don't have a routine and its really led to my life falling apart. I haven't had one for a long time. In this routine I would like specific times that I need to do things. I currently struggle with not being able to brush my teeth, shower and washing my face. I always stay indoors and I'm always on my phone. please don't suggest any activities that involve in social interactions (making new friends) as I am not interested in that right now. I like skateboarding. I can't afford to try new activities so please suggest free things to do. I want to do better with my life but I'm really struggling please help it will be very much appreciated. I have a basketball too. I would like to do as much things as possible In order to keep me going and motivated. I find that not being occupied/ stimulated makes me end up being on my phone for hours which I really want to change. I'm open to trying new things. Thank you for your time and help 

Parents
  • My morning routine is always wake up, check weather, go downstairs, greet, feed and let out my dog, wash hands, breakfast, brush teeth, shave, shower, dry hair, meditate and then go out. I don't have specific times but there's no reason why it would be an issue to set times. I also have struggled with forcing myself to do these kinds of things, and giving myself a set order has made it much easier to follow through. 

I find walking to be a really good thing to give a little structure. It's free (aside from transport costs if you're going somewhere further away), healthy, relaxing and there's a sense of accomplishment and progress when you go to new places and especially when I work my way through a massive route (I'm currently doing a circle of London).

• My morning routine is always wake up, check weather, go downstairs, greet, feed and let out my dog, wash hands, breakfast, brush teeth, shave, shower, dry hair, meditate and then go out. I don't have specific times but there's no reason why it would be an issue to set times. I also have struggled with forcing myself to do these kinds of things, and giving myself a set order has made it much easier to follow through. 

I find walking to be a really good thing to give a little structure. It's free (aside from transport costs if you're going somewhere further away), healthy, relaxing and there's a sense of accomplishment and progress when you go to new places and especially when I work my way through a massive route (I'm currently doing a circle of London).

Children
No Data