ASD And the Paronormal. DO you believe UFO'S are real ? Serious Question.

Over the last 18 Months to Two years, sightings have increased, and video evidence, even by the Governments have been disclosed.
Before you " Scoff " at the idea let me ask you a question.....Is there proof of life in outer-space ? 
No ?
Then how can i post this comment if life in Space doe's not exist ?
It does.
I do not believe they come from other planets, i think they are Time Travellers.
Yeah, i hear ya, old Def Leepard has lost the plot.....But....
Imagine in the future, hundreds of years when Kids are at School.
In my Day, we got a coach to London Zoo for a Day trip, but way in the Future maybe Technology involves getting in a " ufo thingy "
and ACTUALLY going back in time to actually witness the past.
If i could go back to Victorian Times and show them a mobile phone, they would think " What the hell is that " ?
Well, isn't that EXACTLY what we do when we see weird, colourful, shape shifting objects in our Skies ?
We presume our PRESENT is our time, but maybe not in the future which we CANNOT comprehend.
If i had a Time machine i would go back in  time and tell Jack the Ripper to cut it out ( No pun intended ).
My point is this.... If Time travel ever becomes possible, then we will see evidence of it NOW.
Strange how every Natural disaster on Earth has been Documented with UFO sightings ( Fact )
Maybe Kids in the future Don't study books in History Lessons, maybe they just pop on a craft and go back and witness it first hand.
Yes, OUR future is NOW, but that does not mean " Future" future is not in existence.
Just ask Doc Brown from Back to the Future for further information.  ( If you can find what year He is living in )
My point is...UFO'S are REAL. 
70's  to Present Day... The cattle Mutilations over the World.
Surgical precision cuts not even possible with a Modern Day Laser ( Light amplification by stimulation by emmited Radiation )
I reccomend the Book " Stalking the Heard " to chill your bones.
This IS real.
SOMETHING is in the pipe-line.
Think i'm weird ?
Fair enough, but it does not make me wrong.
They ARE here, and we need to be worried WHY ?

• Here is an extract from a report produced by Aviation Studies dated 1956:

"Gravity, the bitter foe in the first half of last century, would become the great provider in the second half."

"However, almost a half century later we still find commercial aviation using the "sledgehammer" approach, employing  jet and rocket propulsion technologies. These earlier predictions were partially correct (referring to an earlier mention of the B-2 bomber): gravity control did become practically applied, but not for commercial use.". As described in subsequent chapters (ref.Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion) antigravity vehicles have been developed for the military and are being flown in large numbers, but knowledge of their existence is a closely guarded secret"

YES!, I believe the TR3B exists

• I think many people enjoy having a puzzle to solve and things to strive for.

What does "1994 was a very good year..."??  

That's a good hook for a novel!

• Queen did like to quote the bard.

It is from Hamlet. act 1 scene 5

Horatio :(upon seeing Hamlet's dead father's ghost)
    O day and night, but this is wondrous strange!

Hamlet:
    And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

ie; open minds get the freshest air.

• I am reading a book entitled "Secrets Of Antigravity Propulsion" by P.A. Laviolette PH.D. Most of his detailed descriptions go above my head with his mathematics, however his book blows my mind with historic references to the stories behind it's R&D and progress made since the 1950's ---the B-2 flying wing bomber only uses its jet engines for take off and landing, when aloft its primary propulsion is electrogravitics with extemely high voltages polarised at its leading and trailing wing edges forming a gravitational "hill" at the negatively charged trailing edge and a gravitational "well" at its positively charged leading edge thus propelling it forward. Beyond that it's all classified. 

current humans are more arrogant that EVER before in the history of our species.

This is true in the scientific community many of whome refuse to open their minds to other possibilities because this approach defies some of Newtons thermodynamic "LAWS" that they find unacceptable.

• They are here, and we are in the dark while stuck in a group mind-set of a somewhat workable theory of space/time relativity that is at odds with another mind-set of quantum physics---also a somewhat workable theory.  Many "stuck-in-the-mud" scientists are beginning to open their minds to other possibilities that threaten Newton's accepted laws of thermodynamics. Dark Matter and Energy is a theoretical escape from what may be another reality similar to Eiensteins's Cosmological Constant ---which I would not be foolish enough to pretend I understand.  

• Great !  I am still waiting for the new series of Blind Frog Ranch.on BLAZE Sky History etc.

• Exciting news - Uncanny is back on BBC Sounds and will be coming to TV in a few weeks if anyone is interested!

• Yes - this is very much my vibe too.  You have expressed it well for me - so thank you.

• credible research or I'm not wasting my time on it.

For me listening to a selection of conspiracy theories broadens my overview and keeps my mind open to other possibilities.  Yes, the scientific method with its empirical data is the bottom line however it narrows the mind to the exclusion of an overwhelming amount of data it has no eplanation for. I much prefer to keep an open mind as I have no faith in our capacity to think we can arrive at the truth through a single focal point methodology over issues beyond our perceptive capabilities.

• Thank you for replying. Yes, it must have left you rudderless for some time. It sounds however as if you are turning the situation to your advantage even if you would not have wished to be in the situation you are in ( or maybe you would in some respects but probably not in others)

• I escaped the Lahaina Hawaii wild Fire and lost everything. this is what Number was referring to.

I had people and agencies helping, picking me up and putting me in a safe place -a hotel - where I can stay for some time.

I left me rudderless for some time. I'm writing a sci fi book now and that is perfect for the hotel room and the delicious solitude it gives me. They even cook and clean for me.

• You don’t have to tell me but when you say the problem of housing do you mean for yourself or in general?

• oh and, Number - thanks for the ehteric art supply care package! It is sooo helping!

• knowing some of the amazing people one finds in first nations villages I would agree with you, Number. I also believe that there are dimensions we cannot access as human beings overall. There may be some, - choosing to live in these more unsullied environs, surrounded by nature and cared for by a respectful clan - who can. I have met some of these remarkable people, most who would not even know what "alien" means. All-one-here-and-now. If it is here it is real, no questions or need to explain it.

aloha

• thank you, Number. I enjoy seeing you here as well. Yes I am adjusting slowly.I have no idea what's next. I have lots of time to write, though without distractions. I don't know how long it will last but I am researching the problem of housing, being alert to "augurie" and "signs" and they've given me some new ideas.

Red Cross put us up at a hotel and that's been lovely. It the first time in my life I've got others to look after me! Someone comes and cleans the room. Sees I'm ok and have what I need, covering the basics which I so struggle with on my own.I can stay here for up to 18 months, I'm told!

The hotel provides meals (that was a bit of an adjustment).

I have Helicopter helpers!

I'm in heaven.

• It would seem a mistake, to me, to presume any priorities, motives or abilities of those beyond our ken. "You would think..." regarding expectations of the 'other', is a slippery slope.

• There are no conclusive answers to those events because they are BEYOND our comprehention, but that should not in itself detract from the reality of those events for those who keep an open mind with 'unknown unknowns'

I agree - the unknown remains the unknown until we know what it is.

On a practical level I don't care about the unknown unless it has an impact on me in some way or those I care about so I'll happily leave it to other scientists to sweat the hard work in identifying what it is then read their work with interest.

There is however a large body of work from people who do not use scientific method or who use pseudo science to reach conclusions and those who just make stuff up for a good story. All these I am happy to ignore even if the subject matter does appear superficially interesting.

There is just too little time in life to spend on listening to this amateur hour stuff. That is probably what it boils down to for me - credible research or I'm not wasting my time on it.

• If anyone has been following the episodes of "The Curse Of Skinwalker Ranch" and STILL remains skeptical of UFO's, portals, cattle mutilations, and the many other "impossible" events that have taken place under the watchful eyes of scientists utilising high tech equipment, I would like to know upon what basis their skepticism remains in the face of the amount of overwhelming recorded data that had taken place on that ranch. There are no conclusive answers to those events because they are BEYOND our comprehention, but that should not in itself detract from the reality of those events for those who keep an open mind with 'unknown unknowns'

• I never showed up to meet myself Christmas eve 1972, A promise I made myself back then that I would do if I ever got time travel on a personal basis. 

As a small child I realised that long as I remember that promise, I have certain knowledge that time travel won't be a feature in my life...

If I had showed up, I intended to ask my future self for some help...