Help for autistic guy

Does anyone know any dating coaches trained to work with autistic men in or near gonzales louisiana, or any dating apps or services that might help get rid of chronic loneliness and chronic isolation?  I tried hiki, but was most people i met weren't even autistic and one guy even was posting hate towards autistic in the public update area calling autistic retards ect.  Anyway I have no friends, no one who i feel i can talk too since my mom died recently, i stay basically jailed in my room for weeks because its too hot togo anywhere, because I've no car, friends ect, and my mind is braking down to the point im starting to become jealous of my mother because she passed away and atm, death seems much better than basically being stuck in my prison with no friends plagued by thoughts of everyone else with their girlfriends and families, and I'm to the point of making a deal with the devil himself just to get friends. At this point I'd trade my salvation just to have friends to hang out and socialize wtg.

Parents
  • I don’t know if it’s an option for you financially. But have you considered VR chat? With a good PC and a VR headset you can escape into the virtual world where you can interact with people. I know a lot of chronically anxious people who struggle to go outside have met friends there.

• I don’t know if it’s an option for you financially. But have you considered VR chat? With a good PC and a VR headset you can escape into the virtual world where you can interact with people. I know a lot of chronically anxious people who struggle to go outside have met friends there.

Children
No Data