Help for autistic guy

Does anyone know any dating coaches trained to work with autistic men in or near gonzales louisiana, or any dating apps or services that might help get rid of chronic loneliness and chronic isolation?  I tried hiki, but was most people i met weren't even autistic and one guy even was posting hate towards autistic in the public update area calling autistic retards ect.  Anyway I have no friends, no one who i feel i can talk too since my mom died recently, i stay basically jailed in my room for weeks because its too hot togo anywhere, because I've no car, friends ect, and my mind is braking down to the point im starting to become jealous of my mother because she passed away and atm, death seems much better than basically being stuck in my prison with no friends plagued by thoughts of everyone else with their girlfriends and families, and I'm to the point of making a deal with the devil himself just to get friends. At this point I'd trade my salvation just to have friends to hang out and socialize wtg.

• Try here or online sites with Autistic groups you can join and meet people

• I don’t know if it’s an option for you financially. But have you considered VR chat? With a good PC and a VR headset you can escape into the virtual world where you can interact with people. I know a lot of chronically anxious people who struggle to go outside have met friends there.

• I understand feeling deeply lonely for an extended period of time - I lost all of my friends to very traumatic circumstances about two years ago and my mental health plummeted in the six-eight months after that. My best advice is to look for social events near you. I understand that social events can be quite difficult and uncomfortable for some people, but seeing as you seem to want to have friends/ be less lonely I'm hoping you might at least consider it.

parkrun saved my life. It genuinely did. I went down to an event last June on a whim and I found my people. People with similar interests to me, who care about me, who ask after me and who have made me feel less alone. I don't know if there will be one near you or if that would even be something you would be interested in, but look for something like that. There will be your people out there. You just need to keep looking.

• This isn't the post you are looking for but I wished to reply - I have also just this minute dropped a post on a similar topic in relation to my feelings.

The first step, I would take is to identify what you enjoy, it may be the case you have not explored what is enjoyment to you and in your unfortunate circumstances (my condolences to you) be careful attaching activities to family members.

I would take at high level such as puzzle, strategy, outdoors, sport... From there I would narrow down to chess, solitaire (puzzle); Dungeons&Dragons, war gaming, historical battles (strategy), walking, non-contact soccer) and slowly reach out to where these can be done in a group environment if applicable (solitare generally solo).

If you run before walking, the mistakes will be crushing so build the confidence up so a mistake or error is learning rather than punishing.