Looking for Pen Pals

Hey Everyone,

I am the older sister of a beautiful, spirited autistic & ADHD 19yo female , who is keen on finding like minded friends. She is mentally younger than 19 but is very chatty, inquisitive and kind hearted.

I am going to let her take over the keyboard now...

'Hi my name is Shamoya, so my favourite indoor activities are  cooking, baking, bored games, arts & crafts, hair and beauty, spa day, movie night/movie day and doing letter writing and outdoors activities are cinema, Cadbury's world, swimming, picnics, costa coffee, Birmingham city centre and doing food shopping with my new friends from outside of college. I am trying my best to look for my best friends who are kind, my age and fun. Would you like to be my pen pal?'

Not asking for much is she haha. Hopefully that hasn't intimated or scared anyone off. Honestly she's just looking for a friend to write letters to as she struggles socially to create lasting and meaningful friendships in person.

Please if anyone is interested or knows anyone in a similar situation don't hesitate to get in touch.

Thank you for reading!

Parents
  • Hiya! It's abbie (from the other post haha) and as you suggested, I'll write my letter here:

Hello Shamoya, my name is Abbie. My favourite indoor activities are primarily reading, I'm very interested in skincare and watching movies and I do like art. I have this thing where once I watch a movie I enjoy analysing it and thinking about what the movie was trying to put across to the audience etc. (see I've already got myself started.. oh no) I do that with my books too. My current favourite outdoor activity is taking my dog on a walk. I really love just standing and watching nature, it reminds me of when I'm thinking and panicking about stuff so much that it isn't everything. When I was in college, I had to drop out due to autism, and now I'm retaking my A levels at home through distance learning (hopefully to get to uni fingers crossed), so naturally, it is pretty isolated hence why I am looking for someone to talk to or even a pen pal, and if it includes writing pretty letters and decorating them, I am totally up to that!!

Abbie

I hope to speak to you soon!! thanks both of you Slight smile 

Also, I wholly don't mind if anyone else reaching out in this post wants to chat too. its really nice.

• Hiya! It's abbie (from the other post haha) and as you suggested, I'll write my letter here:

Hello Shamoya, my name is Abbie. My favourite indoor activities are primarily reading, I'm very interested in skincare and watching movies and I do like art. I have this thing where once I watch a movie I enjoy analysing it and thinking about what the movie was trying to put across to the audience etc. (see I've already got myself started.. oh no) I do that with my books too. My current favourite outdoor activity is taking my dog on a walk. I really love just standing and watching nature, it reminds me of when I'm thinking and panicking about stuff so much that it isn't everything. When I was in college, I had to drop out due to autism, and now I'm retaking my A levels at home through distance learning (hopefully to get to uni fingers crossed), so naturally, it is pretty isolated hence why I am looking for someone to talk to or even a pen pal, and if it includes writing pretty letters and decorating them, I am totally up to that!!

Abbie

I hope to speak to you soon!! thanks both of you Slight smile 

Also, I wholly don't mind if anyone else reaching out in this post wants to chat too. its really nice.

Children
No Data