Looking for Pen Pals

Hey Everyone,

I am the older sister of a beautiful, spirited autistic & ADHD 19yo female , who is keen on finding like minded friends. She is mentally younger than 19 but is very chatty, inquisitive and kind hearted.

I am going to let her take over the keyboard now...

'Hi my name is Shamoya, so my favourite indoor activities are  cooking, baking, bored games, arts & crafts, hair and beauty, spa day, movie night/movie day and doing letter writing and outdoors activities are cinema, Cadbury's world, swimming, picnics, costa coffee, Birmingham city centre and doing food shopping with my new friends from outside of college. I am trying my best to look for my best friends who are kind, my age and fun. Would you like to be my pen pal?'

Not asking for much is she haha. Hopefully that hasn't intimated or scared anyone off. Honestly she's just looking for a friend to write letters to as she struggles socially to create lasting and meaningful friendships in person.

Please if anyone is interested or knows anyone in a similar situation don't hesitate to get in touch.

Thank you for reading!

Parents Reply Children
  • Hi Mark,

Thank you for your reply, i will sure let Shamoya know she has the option to send you a message. It'd be great practice for her when she finds a pen pal and i hope you find some lovely real life friends soon. 

Some recent advice i heard is 'understand that the goodest-friends will find you whilst you are not looking'. I hope that is soon will be the reality for you.

Kind Regards

Nas