Looking for Pen Pals

Hey Everyone,

I am the older sister of a beautiful, spirited autistic & ADHD 19yo female , who is keen on finding like minded friends. She is mentally younger than 19 but is very chatty, inquisitive and kind hearted.

I am going to let her take over the keyboard now...

'Hi my name is Shamoya, so my favourite indoor activities are  cooking, baking, bored games, arts & crafts, hair and beauty, spa day, movie night/movie day and doing letter writing and outdoors activities are cinema, Cadbury's world, swimming, picnics, costa coffee, Birmingham city centre and doing food shopping with my new friends from outside of college. I am trying my best to look for my best friends who are kind, my age and fun. Would you like to be my pen pal?'

Not asking for much is she haha. Hopefully that hasn't intimated or scared anyone off. Honestly she's just looking for a friend to write letters to as she struggles socially to create lasting and meaningful friendships in person.

Please if anyone is interested or knows anyone in a similar situation don't hesitate to get in touch.

Thank you for reading!

Parents
  • Hey Nas, I’ll call you that if I may,

That’s a lovely-thing you are doing by reaching-out on behalf of your sister. I don’t believe that I am a fit for a pen-pal, on account of my being a decade too-old, but I do so dislike leaving a post unanswered. So I’ll write one letter:

Hello Shamoya, 

I’ve just noticed that you are looking for a pen-pal, although I do not believe I am the right-fit for continued correspondence, I do love writing letters. So I will sent just one, if I may?

Much of what you write about forks-lightning for me, the majority of what you favour, I enjoy to write about at length. I particularly love writing and art, for all of the discouragements that I have had, it is it the pencil that has helped-me take to the risk-of-enjoyment again.  
    I have a dog called ‘Bus’ and he has been an emotional-support for me, since I was the same age as you, it is fitting that he should share a similar-difference in age to you, as I do from you. I enjoy writing about him and drawing about him most of all.

I understand that you are kind to those around you, you are important to your sister (and a great-few more I should imagine), when I read of all your passions and exploits I think of you as a smart-person too. Keep that kindness, keep that keen-edge in your search for friends and pen-pals, but most of all understand that the goodest-friends will find you whilst you are not looking.

Take care, 
    DeSpereaux

Thank you for the opportunity to write nice-things, Nas, if I note any worthy individuals I shall bump this post up the forum-discussion lists for them in future.

Take Care..:)

• Hey Nas, I’ll call you that if I may,

That’s a lovely-thing you are doing by reaching-out on behalf of your sister. I don’t believe that I am a fit for a pen-pal, on account of my being a decade too-old, but I do so dislike leaving a post unanswered. So I’ll write one letter:

Hello Shamoya, 

I’ve just noticed that you are looking for a pen-pal, although I do not believe I am the right-fit for continued correspondence, I do love writing letters. So I will sent just one, if I may?

Much of what you write about forks-lightning for me, the majority of what you favour, I enjoy to write about at length. I particularly love writing and art, for all of the discouragements that I have had, it is it the pencil that has helped-me take to the risk-of-enjoyment again.  
    I have a dog called ‘Bus’ and he has been an emotional-support for me, since I was the same age as you, it is fitting that he should share a similar-difference in age to you, as I do from you. I enjoy writing about him and drawing about him most of all.

I understand that you are kind to those around you, you are important to your sister (and a great-few more I should imagine), when I read of all your passions and exploits I think of you as a smart-person too. Keep that kindness, keep that keen-edge in your search for friends and pen-pals, but most of all understand that the goodest-friends will find you whilst you are not looking.

Take care, 
    DeSpereaux

Thank you for the opportunity to write nice-things, Nas, if I note any worthy individuals I shall bump this post up the forum-discussion lists for them in future.

Take Care..:)

Children