Unfair ex employers

Hello

I have recently been diagnosed with Autism and ADHD at the age of 45. I am really angry about the way former employers treated me even though this was 5 years ago. I have a strong sense of justice that causes me to get into trouble when I see things that aren't right and I speak up. My ex-boss didn't like this and victimised me which caused massive mental health issues and a breakdown.

Is it still possible to get legal redress for my situation even though it is more than 5 years ago? I have only just recovered from this ordeal and started to read my emails and it is shocking what happened to me but i wasn't strong enough to take action at that time.

Thank you 

Lee

Parents
  • I had a similar experience. When I read up on it I found it needs to be challenges within 2 years of leaving.

My solution was to put it behind me and 'win' by moving on and being happy without them in my life

Hope you find some peace soon Pray

• I had a similar experience. When I read up on it I found it needs to be challenges within 2 years of leaving.

My solution was to put it behind me and 'win' by moving on and being happy without them in my life

Hope you find some peace soon Pray

Children
No Data