Unfair ex employers

Hello

I have recently been diagnosed with Autism and ADHD at the age of 45. I am really angry about the way former employers treated me even though this was 5 years ago. I have a strong sense of justice that causes me to get into trouble when I see things that aren't right and I speak up. My ex-boss didn't like this and victimised me which caused massive mental health issues and a breakdown.

Is it still possible to get legal redress for my situation even though it is more than 5 years ago? I have only just recovered from this ordeal and started to read my emails and it is shocking what happened to me but i wasn't strong enough to take action at that time.

Thank you 

Lee

Parents
  • I am really angry about the way former employers treated me even though this was 5 years ago. I have a strong sense of justice that causes me to get into trouble when I see things that aren't right and I speak up

If you have evidence of any illegal activity then there may be a small chance you could get them into trouble over it, but in reality I doubt the poilice will be interested.

If you have proof you were unfairly dismissed then speak to an employment lawyer about it to see if you have a case.

If you are just frustrated and angry then I don't see you having a hope in getting anything done about it. I would recommend getting therapy to get over this as there is no benefit to you on letting the anger fester - it only hurts you so you need to come to terms with it and let it go.

That covers the main facets of this from what I can think of.

• I am really angry about the way former employers treated me even though this was 5 years ago. I have a strong sense of justice that causes me to get into trouble when I see things that aren't right and I speak up

If you have evidence of any illegal activity then there may be a small chance you could get them into trouble over it, but in reality I doubt the poilice will be interested.

If you have proof you were unfairly dismissed then speak to an employment lawyer about it to see if you have a case.

If you are just frustrated and angry then I don't see you having a hope in getting anything done about it. I would recommend getting therapy to get over this as there is no benefit to you on letting the anger fester - it only hurts you so you need to come to terms with it and let it go.

That covers the main facets of this from what I can think of.

Children
No Data