Unfair ex employers

Hello

I have recently been diagnosed with Autism and ADHD at the age of 45. I am really angry about the way former employers treated me even though this was 5 years ago. I have a strong sense of justice that causes me to get into trouble when I see things that aren't right and I speak up. My ex-boss didn't like this and victimised me which caused massive mental health issues and a breakdown.

Is it still possible to get legal redress for my situation even though it is more than 5 years ago? I have only just recovered from this ordeal and started to read my emails and it is shocking what happened to me but i wasn't strong enough to take action at that time.

Thank you 

Lee

Parents
  • Hello,

I'm sorry that you went through such horrible experiences at work. Nobody should have to. I have had similar experiences and am sure I'm not alone. 

In my case, I knew what my employers were doing was illegal, but I was so tired from all their efforts to get rid of me that I gave up. 

I don't know if it's too late for you to seek redress - somebody here will know though. 

I wish you good luck and hope you can find justice. 

• Hello,

I'm sorry that you went through such horrible experiences at work. Nobody should have to. I have had similar experiences and am sure I'm not alone. 

In my case, I knew what my employers were doing was illegal, but I was so tired from all their efforts to get rid of me that I gave up. 

I don't know if it's too late for you to seek redress - somebody here will know though. 

I wish you good luck and hope you can find justice. 

Children
No Data