Autism attachment

Hi I’m William I have autism and I’m really struggling with it and my attachment to people as well I just want to ask can anyone please give me any tips how to control it cause I feel I’m always making my mum stressed but I just can’t control my attachment please I hope people understand and I’m not a bad person I’m sorry I’m really struggling with it and I feel sad a lot cause I feel missunderstand 

Parents
  • Tips.. well if aggravating-factors are anything to go by anxiety can add to the severity of such problems, so perhaps it’s just a behavioural-inflexibility caused by stress, which in turn only makes the situation more-confusing and anxiety-provoking.

In short try to reassure-yourself and distract-yourself with your special-interests, panic and concern will get you nowhere, and don’t apologise as you’ve done nothing wrong. Apologies will only make you feel bad, and make other-people think you have something to apologise for, if you must say something just thank others for their patience.. chin-up..Blush

• Tips.. well if aggravating-factors are anything to go by anxiety can add to the severity of such problems, so perhaps it’s just a behavioural-inflexibility caused by stress, which in turn only makes the situation more-confusing and anxiety-provoking.

In short try to reassure-yourself and distract-yourself with your special-interests, panic and concern will get you nowhere, and don’t apologise as you’ve done nothing wrong. Apologies will only make you feel bad, and make other-people think you have something to apologise for, if you must say something just thank others for their patience.. chin-up..Blush

Children
No Data