Bad Experience Today.

Just having a bit of a vent, my wife makes my rolls for my lunch along with my sons. He leaves for work before me. I went later and took the remaining rolls, unbeknown to me he had taken my usual cheese rolls. The morning was busy, I grabbed a roll and took a big bite, it was tuna, I immediately gagged and vomited. The taste and shock was horrible, I felt anxious afterwards. Sorry most probably sound silly. I will check in he future! I sometimes feel I’m not autistic, then something happens and I realise I’m different.

Parents
  • Well, if that reaction is silly then I'm silly too, because that's exactly what would happen to me if I bit into a sandwich and it unexpectedly had mayonnaise in it. It's absolutely awful- the combination of a nasty surprise and sensory hell is extra terrible for us.

I hope you're feeling better now!

• Well, if that reaction is silly then I'm silly too, because that's exactly what would happen to me if I bit into a sandwich and it unexpectedly had mayonnaise in it. It's absolutely awful- the combination of a nasty surprise and sensory hell is extra terrible for us.

I hope you're feeling better now!

Children
No Data