Irrational

I have a number of irrational fears that come up, so I was wonder what other people were often afraid of throughout life?

3 irrational fears, go!

Parents
  • I've also noticed, since be moving a parent, my mind will flash momentarily across topics to do with my boy. 'I hope his toy doesn't scratch his arm, or he doesn't fall down the escalators in the shopping centre, etc'.

Guess it's just the brain searching for potential hazards as a parent? Most bizarre though as those worries were never ther before

• That's not a bad thing when you have someone to look after. It shows you care. For example the escalator thing and also the stairs at home made me think about exactly how I do things so I could teach him ways to do things in a safe way. 

The hurting themselves is more of a challenge as we have to work out the amount of risk.

• That's not a bad thing when you have someone to look after. It shows you care. For example the escalator thing and also the stairs at home made me think about exactly how I do things so I could teach him ways to do things in a safe way. 

The hurting themselves is more of a challenge as we have to work out the amount of risk.

Children
No Data