people

i just dont understand people.  why do they say one thing and do the opposite it makes no sense .  so if u text someone and say hi have you got time to text and they say yes no prob, then you send your message and they dont reply.  i cant cope with it why say its ok then not reply.  honesty makes complete sense that doesnt.  i wish et would come back to earth and pick me up

Parents
  • i just dont understand people. 

Like most things in life, they are not so complex once you study the rules.

People in general follow social rules so understanding these will help predict behavior to a surprising degree. Reading something like:

Unwritten Rules of Social Relationships Decoding Social Mysteries Through the Unique Perspectives of Autism - Grandin, Temple, Barron, Sean (2017)
    ISBN 9781941765388

will go a long way to filling in the gaps if you are interested in filling that void in your knowledge.

Studying psychology will help understand more of the unusual cases, the primal drives beneath the surface and common issues people struggle with, but if you want just a general understanding of people then there is no need to delve into this,

Or you can remain without understanding and find it all very confusing - that too is a valid choce.

• i just dont understand people. 

Like most things in life, they are not so complex once you study the rules.

People in general follow social rules so understanding these will help predict behavior to a surprising degree. Reading something like:

Unwritten Rules of Social Relationships Decoding Social Mysteries Through the Unique Perspectives of Autism - Grandin, Temple, Barron, Sean (2017)
    ISBN 9781941765388

will go a long way to filling in the gaps if you are interested in filling that void in your knowledge.

Studying psychology will help understand more of the unusual cases, the primal drives beneath the surface and common issues people struggle with, but if you want just a general understanding of people then there is no need to delve into this,

Or you can remain without understanding and find it all very confusing - that too is a valid choce.

Children
No Data