people

i just dont understand people.  why do they say one thing and do the opposite it makes no sense .  so if u text someone and say hi have you got time to text and they say yes no prob, then you send your message and they dont reply.  i cant cope with it why say its ok then not reply.  honesty makes complete sense that doesnt.  i wish et would come back to earth and pick me up

Parents
  • I don't understand them either.

Here's a thing I really don't get, why people like flocking together, they seem compelled to do it. 

I only mind if it impacts my life, I like space and solitude. 

Wherever I go, somebody always comes along and invades my space. I don't go out in public alone often as it's hard for many reasons, but this is one of the things that I hate. 

Public transport, rarely use, but if I do, someone always sits next to me, regardless of how much space there is. The vehicle can be empty and they still do it! 

Or if I need to stop for a drink in a Cafe, the same. It can be empty, yet the next person to come in will always sit at the table next to me. Why??? 

I hate it! It makes me very uncomfortable.

• I don't understand them either.

Here's a thing I really don't get, why people like flocking together, they seem compelled to do it. 

I only mind if it impacts my life, I like space and solitude. 

Wherever I go, somebody always comes along and invades my space. I don't go out in public alone often as it's hard for many reasons, but this is one of the things that I hate. 

Public transport, rarely use, but if I do, someone always sits next to me, regardless of how much space there is. The vehicle can be empty and they still do it! 

Or if I need to stop for a drink in a Cafe, the same. It can be empty, yet the next person to come in will always sit at the table next to me. Why??? 

I hate it! It makes me very uncomfortable.

Children
  • And worse, people invading my space will then try to engage me in conversation- aarrgh! That's really bad! I don't want to talk! A woman sitting alone is not an invitation for company!