Learning to drive

This is so stressful. I've only just booked my first lesson and I'm already feeling stressed and overthinking everything! I love the idea of driving no more walking in the rain and having to use taxis. But the test seems impossible and then I've got to do the theory tests first... oh why can't I just use my provisional to drive? Lol *sobs*. The earliest he can fit me in is December for my first lesson. I'm the only one out of my brothers who still hasn't got a licence so I'm hoping I'll be OK and pass before long. 

Parents
  • You'll get there, don't worry. It can be slow going at times, but you'll get there. 

I'd HIGHLY recommend that you learn on an automatic. I know it means you can't drive a manual, but that doesn't matter, you'll still be able to drive and you'll have a lot lot lot more headspace to think about *driving* not gears and clutches. 

I took an accidental 14 year break from driving and re-learning was tricky but my confidence is much better now and I'm branching out a bit more. 

• You'll get there, don't worry. It can be slow going at times, but you'll get there. 

I'd HIGHLY recommend that you learn on an automatic. I know it means you can't drive a manual, but that doesn't matter, you'll still be able to drive and you'll have a lot lot lot more headspace to think about *driving* not gears and clutches. 

I took an accidental 14 year break from driving and re-learning was tricky but my confidence is much better now and I'm branching out a bit more. 

Children
No Data