Learning to drive

This is so stressful. I've only just booked my first lesson and I'm already feeling stressed and overthinking everything! I love the idea of driving no more walking in the rain and having to use taxis. But the test seems impossible and then I've got to do the theory tests first... oh why can't I just use my provisional to drive? Lol *sobs*. The earliest he can fit me in is December for my first lesson. I'm the only one out of my brothers who still hasn't got a licence so I'm hoping I'll be OK and pass before long. 

Parents
  • funny enough on motorbike you can infact use your provisonal license to ride your bike with L plates on before you pass any tests.

although thats likely due to the fact motorbikes are singular and you cant just have a person in it controlling it with you. 
    and bike tests are longer and harder, you have to do like 3 stages of a CBT test before you even do a theory or the main test and the CBT is harder than the main test and you get failed constantly and it costs you thousands in redoing it 100 times over because the instructors make their main income that way.

• funny enough on motorbike you can infact use your provisonal license to ride your bike with L plates on before you pass any tests.

although thats likely due to the fact motorbikes are singular and you cant just have a person in it controlling it with you. 
    and bike tests are longer and harder, you have to do like 3 stages of a CBT test before you even do a theory or the main test and the CBT is harder than the main test and you get failed constantly and it costs you thousands in redoing it 100 times over because the instructors make their main income that way.

Children
No Data