Autistic inertia (again) and Processed Meats

Im off for the summer now and really struggling in that I've been in a complete state of inertia for nearly a week. What's also in the mix is a chronic fatigue-like health scenario. Sometimes the boundaries are blurred but if I were to put my finger on it, I'd say this is more AS related because I've been here time and again.

I can't get going with anything for love nor money. I've got plenty of things to be doing but can't start and don't know how to. I need a project to get my teeth into (of which is covered on the "things to be doing") but in my head I know it won't get finished if I start. I'm resorting to engaging with an interest but I've reached peak saturation on that. I'm flim flamming around and haven't got the attention to stick to anything (which I don't know if this is CFS related but I've experienced this before although it seems to be worse now).

I don't know if I'm in some sort of emotional burnout because I haven't experienced this stuckness for quite a while. What also adds is a sense that - I can't tell what my expectations of myself should be. When the fatigue is really thick, I know how to pace, but when I'm in this middle ground I don't know what to do but I see this more as autistic inertia. It's also the fact that I see others are able to structure their time off but I can't and I don't know if I'm putting pressure on myself to be a certain way.

I've asked for help with one thing and with other things could do with a bit of "shadowing" to motivate me but the obvious person to ask is busy working more than me and has their own stuff to do. 

Parents
  • My book - SPAM A Modern Cookbook by Marguerite Patten, 2007, ISBN 13; 978-0-753715-13-0 has many exotic recipes if you need any inspiration, including for parties (Spam, Apricot & Coconut balls) and regular meals (Spam Slippers).

It also has some rather uninteresting facts some of which are strangely presented  ("among 60 million Americans consume Spam at the rate of 3.6 cans per second, which is equivalent to 216 cans per minute or 12960 cans per hour")   poetry, and a transcript from Monty Python.

Here's a little something to whet your appetite: 

• My book - SPAM A Modern Cookbook by Marguerite Patten, 2007, ISBN 13; 978-0-753715-13-0 has many exotic recipes if you need any inspiration, including for parties (Spam, Apricot & Coconut balls) and regular meals (Spam Slippers).

It also has some rather uninteresting facts some of which are strangely presented  ("among 60 million Americans consume Spam at the rate of 3.6 cans per second, which is equivalent to 216 cans per minute or 12960 cans per hour")   poetry, and a transcript from Monty Python.

Here's a little something to whet your appetite: 

Children