Daily tasks

Hello, apologies as this has probably been asked a lot before. But does anyone have any suggestions or advice on how to keep up on everyday cooking, cleaning etc 

I find it really hard to find any motivation to cook or clean and food shopping.

Parents
  • The Japanese have a philosophical stance on this called ‘Ikegai’, which gets at how a person finds meaning, but more than that it gets at why you get out of bed in the morning. 
    The reason a person gets out of bed in the morning, is one of the most potent and reliable reasons a person gets on with things, but it is also one of the most basic. So if you wish to find a motivation to do things, but you don’t seem to be able to link it to your interests, then link it to your needs and eventually you will manifest it as a behaviour.  
    The most motivated I have ever been for simple reasons, is when my toilet did not work, so I had to go to town to use one, the result was that I had to think an hour ahead of immediate-needs in order to meet those needs.  
    Conversely the most motivated I have been for a long-term goal, was getting into shape for the military, as I was terrified of being shouted-at and humiliated without any means of remedy.  
    Both of those motivations were born of present need and not want. I hope this grants some insight..:)

• The Japanese have a philosophical stance on this called ‘Ikegai’, which gets at how a person finds meaning, but more than that it gets at why you get out of bed in the morning. 
    The reason a person gets out of bed in the morning, is one of the most potent and reliable reasons a person gets on with things, but it is also one of the most basic. So if you wish to find a motivation to do things, but you don’t seem to be able to link it to your interests, then link it to your needs and eventually you will manifest it as a behaviour.  
    The most motivated I have ever been for simple reasons, is when my toilet did not work, so I had to go to town to use one, the result was that I had to think an hour ahead of immediate-needs in order to meet those needs.  
    Conversely the most motivated I have been for a long-term goal, was getting into shape for the military, as I was terrified of being shouted-at and humiliated without any means of remedy.  
    Both of those motivations were born of present need and not want. I hope this grants some insight..:)

Children
No Data