Daily tasks

Hello, apologies as this has probably been asked a lot before. But does anyone have any suggestions or advice on how to keep up on everyday cooking, cleaning etc 

I find it really hard to find any motivation to cook or clean and food shopping.

Parents
  • Hey there - I have some tips. 

1. I have a cleaner who comes once a week and does things like cleans the bathroom and kitchen, vacuum the whole place, changes/makes beds, cleans windows, etc. This means in between visits, I just need to do minimal work to stay on top of it. Crucially they also take out my rubbish and recycling, as this is a big challenge for me.

2. I do all my food shopping online and it is delivered to me weekly. I also buy all my household products and over the counter medicines in this shop, so soap, shampoo, pain killers, etc. This means I rarely have to leave the house to get extra things. 

3. Cooking can be hard, but I buy a lot of foods that just have to be put in the oven or quickly thrown in a pan. Nothing complicated. I really like the Charlie Bingham ready meals, because they are good quality and easy to heat up (they are expensive though.)

Things like washing my clothes and washing my body aren't easy for me, but I try to persevere :) 

• Hey there - I have some tips. 

1. I have a cleaner who comes once a week and does things like cleans the bathroom and kitchen, vacuum the whole place, changes/makes beds, cleans windows, etc. This means in between visits, I just need to do minimal work to stay on top of it. Crucially they also take out my rubbish and recycling, as this is a big challenge for me.

2. I do all my food shopping online and it is delivered to me weekly. I also buy all my household products and over the counter medicines in this shop, so soap, shampoo, pain killers, etc. This means I rarely have to leave the house to get extra things. 

3. Cooking can be hard, but I buy a lot of foods that just have to be put in the oven or quickly thrown in a pan. Nothing complicated. I really like the Charlie Bingham ready meals, because they are good quality and easy to heat up (they are expensive though.)

Things like washing my clothes and washing my body aren't easy for me, but I try to persevere :) 

Children