A Medium Amount

I saw this video about society having a medium amount. Here are two examples. You can talk too much or not enough. You can stand too close or too far away. 

He mentioned how it's hard to know the proper medium amount when there are no clear lines to follow.

I mention this because I like this forum but I have anxiety that I may post too much and be annoying. 

Parents
  • Good news! I've extensively tested this site, for the very things you mention. And:

1. You cannot post too much. 

2. It matters not what you say, (Unless you are good at being "glib") in a big enough group, you will annoy someone at some point, but you'l also please some people. 

Overall this is a fairly god site with some really great people on it, and as far as I can see, only a few bad apples.

• Good news! I've extensively tested this site, for the very things you mention. And:

1. You cannot post too much. 

2. It matters not what you say, (Unless you are good at being "glib") in a big enough group, you will annoy someone at some point, but you'l also please some people. 

Overall this is a fairly god site with some really great people on it, and as far as I can see, only a few bad apples.

Children