Let's talk about FOOD

I wanna hear what your 'safe' foods are or any unusual combinations that you enjoy. Or even just tell us what you're having for dinner tonight!

I go through major 'cycles' with food, so one or two things will be my favourite for the space of usually a few months, then it will change to something else for a few months. 

At the moment my obsessions are tuna pate, which I usually have on toast and chicken pie which I douse in gravy :) 

Excited to hear what everyone is into!

Parents
  • I have a lot of issues with anxiety and food so my scale goes all the way from Weetabix and Shreddies and bread at the safest end and then things get tougher as they get sweeter or richer or whatever. So cakes and puddings and stuff are so far from safe that I haven't been able to eat them for the last year and a half. 

M&S do a no duck wrap that I really like. I'm kinda hoping to work towards being able to eat that again soon. 

• Hi Tris - sorry to hear it causes you so much anxiety. I go through spells of restricting and binging and that brings about a lot of food anxiety for me too. I will develop a firm list of 'safe' things and only eat those for months. It is quite tiring now I think about it. 

M&S no duck wrap sounds delicious! 

• I have a problem with making safe lists because it always keeps getting smaller and then nothing is safe and I stop eating entirely. I'm doing therapy for it now so maybe in 10 weeks I will be a stronger person, and I hope you'll find more peace too.

• I have a problem with making safe lists because it always keeps getting smaller and then nothing is safe and I stop eating entirely. I'm doing therapy for it now so maybe in 10 weeks I will be a stronger person, and I hope you'll find more peace too.

Children
No Data