Online Dating

Do you think this is a good idea?

I've read about it and people seem to like it but a lot of people don't. I worry because of my autism I might not be understood by a lot of people. My last boyfriend who was also autistic wasn't the nice guy I thought in the end and ended up treating me horrible.

I'm tempted to do online dating but I'm anxious about it but at the same time I don't want to be alone for the rest of my life. I want to live someone, be loved and maybe have some children one day.

Parents
  • I totally understand your concerns about being understood due to your autism, but remember, there are people out there who are empathetic and open-minded. It's important to take your time and communicate openly about your needs and expectations.I'm sorry to hear about your past experience, but don't let that hold you back. You deserve happiness and love, just like anyone else. If you're feeling anxious, you could also consider checking out an agency for marriage. They often provide more personalized matchmaking support. Remember, you're not alone in wanting companionship and a fulfilling relationship.

• I totally understand your concerns about being understood due to your autism, but remember, there are people out there who are empathetic and open-minded. It's important to take your time and communicate openly about your needs and expectations.I'm sorry to hear about your past experience, but don't let that hold you back. You deserve happiness and love, just like anyone else. If you're feeling anxious, you could also consider checking out an agency for marriage. They often provide more personalized matchmaking support. Remember, you're not alone in wanting companionship and a fulfilling relationship.

Children
No Data