Online Dating

Do you think this is a good idea?

I've read about it and people seem to like it but a lot of people don't. I worry because of my autism I might not be understood by a lot of people. My last boyfriend who was also autistic wasn't the nice guy I thought in the end and ended up treating me horrible.

I'm tempted to do online dating but I'm anxious about it but at the same time I don't want to be alone for the rest of my life. I want to live someone, be loved and maybe have some children one day.

Parents
  • Online dating is a bit of a lottery, sometimes you win, sometimes you don't.

But you also need to consider whether it's worth it because relationships are hard work and very stressful. I've been in two before and I think because of my autism and anxiety it didn't work out very well. I've read how a lot of autistic people go through the same.

You should get a cat instead Smiley cat they are loving and very much like children and, a lot less hassle, for me at least anyway.

• Online dating is a bit of a lottery, sometimes you win, sometimes you don't.

But you also need to consider whether it's worth it because relationships are hard work and very stressful. I've been in two before and I think because of my autism and anxiety it didn't work out very well. I've read how a lot of autistic people go through the same.

You should get a cat instead Smiley cat they are loving and very much like children and, a lot less hassle, for me at least anyway.

Children
No Data