Advice

The

Parents
  • Anyway, we eventually found out that these people were making racist remarks, swearing, shouting at our children when they got upset, were joking to other parents about our children, saying horrible things to other children (like “shut up you idiot” under their breath) and lots more

How did you find out? If the source is credible then I would raise an official complaint to the school and the company who supply the service as this is both racial abuse and abuse of disabled kids and carries very serious penalties.

I woud ask if CCTV footage with audio can be produced for the events in question (you may need to lawyer up here) as there is a good chance you coud get a settlement from one or both organisations which you may need to use to organise alternative transport and rehabilitation from the abuse.

There should be zero tolerance for this behaviour in my opinion.

• Anyway, we eventually found out that these people were making racist remarks, swearing, shouting at our children when they got upset, were joking to other parents about our children, saying horrible things to other children (like “shut up you idiot” under their breath) and lots more

How did you find out? If the source is credible then I would raise an official complaint to the school and the company who supply the service as this is both racial abuse and abuse of disabled kids and carries very serious penalties.

I woud ask if CCTV footage with audio can be produced for the events in question (you may need to lawyer up here) as there is a good chance you coud get a settlement from one or both organisations which you may need to use to organise alternative transport and rehabilitation from the abuse.

There should be zero tolerance for this behaviour in my opinion.

Children
No Data