I don't know how much more I can take

I don't know what to do anymore, im useless, load, and I'm always getting frustrated or I'm just to much for people to take what's the point anymore?

Parents
  • I hope you feel better soon Zachary. Just know that how you feel now won't last forever. These feelings come and then, thankfully, they go. The ideas that you are useless and too much for people are opinions and not facts. You're not useless, and maybe those people are too little for you. You're understandably frustrated. It's o.k to be frustrated. Keep putting one foot in front of the other and you'll get through it. I've been there. 

• I hope you feel better soon Zachary. Just know that how you feel now won't last forever. These feelings come and then, thankfully, they go. The ideas that you are useless and too much for people are opinions and not facts. You're not useless, and maybe those people are too little for you. You're understandably frustrated. It's o.k to be frustrated. Keep putting one foot in front of the other and you'll get through it. I've been there. 

Children
No Data