Terrified of work

I'm too exhaused to even type this. I have started a new job and its a completely different career from what I'm used to. Its librarian work which you would think would suit me and sometimes it does but im used to being a teacher and the change to a new career, particularly after how badly I was discriminated against in my last job and the effect that had on me, has absolutley floored me.
Since starting this job I have had so much fear every morning and evening and at the end of lunch breaks about going back. The wierd things are there are also times when i feel very calm there and enjoy the job.

Its difficult to describe the effect its having on me. the only time in my life I went through something similar was the change when I left retail to start teaching. Its very very hard to put into words what is going through my head but it is extremely painful 

Any advice would be needed. I know it might pass when I get used to the job but I dont think I can stand this pain and suffering in the meantime 

Parents
  • As far as depressive-attacks go, it’s never a good idea to prompt others to relive the moments of their disbelief, instead it is better to either reassure them that it will pass (it will pass!), to listen to them (which I have, I’ve read every character, and understand completely), and to distract them with items of their psyche which they can fathom; the latter is the hardest to do over a thread with a stranger:’D
    I would recommend that the more that you can knit what you love into your life, and work, the less likely you will bend to despair or disbelief and [insert superlative here] in a given moment.  
    Try not to where the ‘mask’, try to use the lens that got you to where you are, don’t equip the mask that got the anxieties that you have today. What makes you feel good: Anime, YouTube, Exercise, Esteemed-people, talking to like-minded people? Use the salve you’ve used before, don’t use the mask of expectation and perfection.. just remember who you are and don’t betray yourself to the image you feel others need to see..

• As far as depressive-attacks go, it’s never a good idea to prompt others to relive the moments of their disbelief, instead it is better to either reassure them that it will pass (it will pass!), to listen to them (which I have, I’ve read every character, and understand completely), and to distract them with items of their psyche which they can fathom; the latter is the hardest to do over a thread with a stranger:’D
    I would recommend that the more that you can knit what you love into your life, and work, the less likely you will bend to despair or disbelief and [insert superlative here] in a given moment.  
    Try not to where the ‘mask’, try to use the lens that got you to where you are, don’t equip the mask that got the anxieties that you have today. What makes you feel good: Anime, YouTube, Exercise, Esteemed-people, talking to like-minded people? Use the salve you’ve used before, don’t use the mask of expectation and perfection.. just remember who you are and don’t betray yourself to the image you feel others need to see..

Children
No Data