Cutting People Out

Have any of you noticed that, when things aren't going as you like or you don't know how to communicate certain things with friends or family, that over time you cut them out?

Parents
  • I may be on the ASD spectrum but I got to make an GP appointment because my family no help with the paper work needed that I have from mental health when they tried to help me after they suspect I may be on the spectrum. So I won't know till I get a diagnosis to find out. However, I feel this post with deep annoyance of what I have experienced.

All my life, also doing it in relationships when they ask you to open up and you don't know how too; or you try to and your partner at the time gives you "I asked you to let me and you drop all this on me, you need to realise that it is not all about you, there is me and others in your life too".  

Also, family and so-called friends that tell you "I am there for you, if you need someone" and when you reach to them, they completely dismiss and ignore you by saying "Oh sorry, I got something on or I am busy".. 

Like WTF, why would you tell me then that you are there for me, when you clearly haven't got time, each time I have tried or Tell me to open up or let you in, if I am thinking about myself all the time. It like I try and nagivate friendships, family and relationships but I always perfer to be alone or really struggle to nagivate them. 

• I may be on the ASD spectrum but I got to make an GP appointment because my family no help with the paper work needed that I have from mental health when they tried to help me after they suspect I may be on the spectrum. So I won't know till I get a diagnosis to find out. However, I feel this post with deep annoyance of what I have experienced.

All my life, also doing it in relationships when they ask you to open up and you don't know how too; or you try to and your partner at the time gives you "I asked you to let me and you drop all this on me, you need to realise that it is not all about you, there is me and others in your life too".  

Also, family and so-called friends that tell you "I am there for you, if you need someone" and when you reach to them, they completely dismiss and ignore you by saying "Oh sorry, I got something on or I am busy".. 

Like WTF, why would you tell me then that you are there for me, when you clearly haven't got time, each time I have tried or Tell me to open up or let you in, if I am thinking about myself all the time. It like I try and nagivate friendships, family and relationships but I always perfer to be alone or really struggle to nagivate them. 

Children
No Data