Cutting People Out

Have any of you noticed that, when things aren't going as you like or you don't know how to communicate certain things with friends or family, that over time you cut them out?

Parents
  • I think it might come from an issue with executive functioning as I've read this also effects emotion.

Struggling to identify emotions (alexathymia) that you then need to know in order to establish how you feel or reason with an intrr-personal situation makes it near impossible to navigate.

Yesterday I experienced a whole day in shutdown after my parents visited. There was some weirdness from them after they wouldn't come over to see their grandson through fear of catching a cold he has. I didn't know how to read it so I just shut down and sort of went into hibernation mode for a day.

Ended the day with a migraine

• I think it might come from an issue with executive functioning as I've read this also effects emotion.

Struggling to identify emotions (alexathymia) that you then need to know in order to establish how you feel or reason with an intrr-personal situation makes it near impossible to navigate.

Yesterday I experienced a whole day in shutdown after my parents visited. There was some weirdness from them after they wouldn't come over to see their grandson through fear of catching a cold he has. I didn't know how to read it so I just shut down and sort of went into hibernation mode for a day.

Ended the day with a migraine

Children
No Data