Cutting People Out

Have any of you noticed that, when things aren't going as you like or you don't know how to communicate certain things with friends or family, that over time you cut them out?

Parents
  • From my observations, I have concluded that non autistic people can resolve disputes in a different way. There might be a tendency (from myself at least) that situations are "all or nothing",  whereas I've recognised other people are able to see the grey a bit more and manage situations accordingly. Having said that a very "neurotypical" person I had known for a very long time cut me out but I am glad this happened in the end.

• From my observations, I have concluded that non autistic people can resolve disputes in a different way. There might be a tendency (from myself at least) that situations are "all or nothing",  whereas I've recognised other people are able to see the grey a bit more and manage situations accordingly. Having said that a very "neurotypical" person I had known for a very long time cut me out but I am glad this happened in the end.

Children
No Data