Cutting People Out

Have any of you noticed that, when things aren't going as you like or you don't know how to communicate certain things with friends or family, that over time you cut them out?

Parents
  • Absolutely. I've concluded that for me it's generally due to a lack of care by others - or at least that's how it seems to me. 

I'm devoted to those I love, I would never abandon or betray them and always do my best to please them. I have learned to my cost that most people do not feel as I do, it is difficult to have anything more than a superficial relationship with them and for the most part, I don't try. 

• Absolutely. I've concluded that for me it's generally due to a lack of care by others - or at least that's how it seems to me. 

I'm devoted to those I love, I would never abandon or betray them and always do my best to please them. I have learned to my cost that most people do not feel as I do, it is difficult to have anything more than a superficial relationship with them and for the most part, I don't try. 

Children
No Data