Lonely

Hey peeps are we destined to be alone? Makes it harder when you’re a male and not the greatest looker. If it’s impossible then any suggestions on how to come to terms with this, or mitigate the deprivation of love/ intimacy? 

Parents
  • I have spent the majority of my life with very few friends, I had one friend throughout my early years in education but after that it's been a few people here and there but no one has stuck. I would say for many years, I haven't had any friends nor a very good relationship with the majority of my family. However, I do still have a few family members that I talk to. 

Yes it's lonely, and I see people on social media I went to school with in relationships, getting married, having children, or doing things with their friends they've maintained a relationship from since being in high school. I have issues maintaining relationships, and won't be the initiator in any.

I don't think we are destined to be alone, I can't offer any advice on how to potentially resolve the issue but you're not alone with this feeling.

• and won't be the initiator in any.

I have learned the hard way that I cannot read people.  The only way I know someone actually wants to talk to me is if they approach.

Reply Children
No Data