Lonely

Hey peeps are we destined to be alone? Makes it harder when you’re a male and not the greatest looker. If it’s impossible then any suggestions on how to come to terms with this, or mitigate the deprivation of love/ intimacy? 

Parents
  • Hi :) 

I don't think we're destined to be alone, no. My dad is autistic and he's been married to my mum for nearly 50 years! He's an unusual character but they're so used to each other it isn't an issue. 

I'm not sure it's harder to be male than it is to be female - but I guess that's subjective. You can make lots of friends online on forums like this, Twitter, Facebook or sites that cater to your special interests. Relationships don't need to be physical to exist and be valid. 

Keep your chin up and keep trying if meeting people is what makes you happy. 

• Hi :) 

I don't think we're destined to be alone, no. My dad is autistic and he's been married to my mum for nearly 50 years! He's an unusual character but they're so used to each other it isn't an issue. 

I'm not sure it's harder to be male than it is to be female - but I guess that's subjective. You can make lots of friends online on forums like this, Twitter, Facebook or sites that cater to your special interests. Relationships don't need to be physical to exist and be valid. 

Keep your chin up and keep trying if meeting people is what makes you happy. 

Children
No Data