Annoying girl

I'm going to see this girl that I like next month (August)

The dates I'm going are 2 August (Arts, Crafts & Pizza Making), 9 August  (Fun in the Park), 17 August (Catchphrase Game Show), and 24 August (Adventure Island).

However she doesn't want a romantic relationship and I need to stay away from her.

What should I do?

Parents
  • I don't know how old you are John, but I'm assuming this person in question is quite young, since you have called her a 'girl' not a woman. 

It's very important to learn to understand when someone is laying down a boundary and respect what they have said. If she says she needs you to stay away from her that is what you need to do. Trying to talk to her or going close to her will be breaching her boundaries and might make her feel unsafe. 

It isn't fair to call her annoying when it sounds like she's done nothing wrong.

• You’re forgetting the Spice Girls again. And Girls Aloud. In this world one constant almost no one wants to be thought of as old.

it’s why ‘the boys’ are out for a boys night out. And the  girls are on their way to the girls night out.

it’s like in Japan where people casually call each other big sister or auntie. No one wants to be called auntie. Not even if you’re 30-40 years old.

• You’re forgetting the Spice Girls again. And Girls Aloud. In this world one constant almost no one wants to be thought of as old.

it’s why ‘the boys’ are out for a boys night out. And the  girls are on their way to the girls night out.

it’s like in Japan where people casually call each other big sister or auntie. No one wants to be called auntie. Not even if you’re 30-40 years old.

Children
No Data