Waking up

I regularly have a sleep in the afternoon. On waking i feel dreadful, drowsy, disorientated and struggle to get started. Does anyone else experience this?  I have always slept a lot, and having a sleep in the day doesnt seem to affect my ability to sleep at night time. 

Parents
  • I find my sleep pattern alters with the seasons, this time of the year I wake at about 4.30am and have energy for about 3 hours and get things done. I’m then tired for the rest of the day. The winter months are when insomnia really gets me, I’m ready for bed at about 8pm and then sleep for a couple of hours, I’m then wide awake until about an hour before it’s time to get up.

• I find my sleep pattern alters with the seasons, this time of the year I wake at about 4.30am and have energy for about 3 hours and get things done. I’m then tired for the rest of the day. The winter months are when insomnia really gets me, I’m ready for bed at about 8pm and then sleep for a couple of hours, I’m then wide awake until about an hour before it’s time to get up.

Children
No Data