What are your special interests?

Hi!

What are everybody's special interests?

Mine are:

- KPOP specifically ATEEZ

- Microbiology

- Astronomy and Space

- History specifically World War 2, American West, October 1917 Russian Revolution, Germany from 1918-1939, Medicine Through Time

- Shackleton's Imperial Trans Antarctic Expedition

- Medicine but my interest area is Oncology 

Parents
  • I kinda gain and lose interest in things a lot. Like I'll go through a year where I listen to a musician every day and then totally move on and barely listen to them at all for the next few years. Same with video games where I think about something all the time, but then finish and go to something else.

So I guess I'm a serial obsessive person on music and games and the only specific thing I'm always super interested in is professional cycling. Which is handy, because there's an inexhaustible supply to watch.

• I kinda gain and lose interest in things a lot. Like I'll go through a year where I listen to a musician every day and then totally move on and barely listen to them at all for the next few years. Same with video games where I think about something all the time, but then finish and go to something else.

So I guess I'm a serial obsessive person on music and games and the only specific thing I'm always super interested in is professional cycling. Which is handy, because there's an inexhaustible supply to watch.

Children
No Data