Am I steange?

Im autistic level 2 and DLD and mild intellectual disability. 

When I get overwhelmed I use different things to regulate. Sitting on the floor rolling a ball against the wall or sitting in the sofa and having a finger in my mouth or using a chewie thing.

I'm not allowed to speak about my disabilities it's family rules. I lived at home until I was 28 years old then in nursing home for 4,5 years. Then alone. But still allowed talk about my problems for my parents. I'm forbidden to play with toys but I so want to. I was not allowed using pacifier after age 12 year old.

I love to play with Lego. I want to go swinging and playing in sand but it's forbidden as adult to do Cry. I love splashing in water with my hands.

I'm bodily function disabled. I can or control my bladder never could in my life. 

Parents say I'm stupid and wrong and not good. I must feel ashamed for all my problems. I trou leave eating correct it's hard getting food in my mouth but manage that but usually cry because my sweater gets dirty. Am I wrong or strange? 

Parents Reply
  • yes can I but more reson as well. I play those toys I have and love it but cannot afford new one that I want. Even new small soft balls to roll against the wall are expensive to me. My social pay helps me survive day and bills pay then I have £50 to live each month.
    I saved 1,5 year to buy my lego model Giza pyramid

Children
No Data