Am I steange?

Im autistic level 2 and DLD and mild intellectual disability. 

When I get overwhelmed I use different things to regulate. Sitting on the floor rolling a ball against the wall or sitting in the sofa and having a finger in my mouth or using a chewie thing.

I'm not allowed to speak about my disabilities it's family rules. I lived at home until I was 28 years old then in nursing home for 4,5 years. Then alone. But still allowed talk about my problems for my parents. I'm forbidden to play with toys but I so want to. I was not allowed using pacifier after age 12 year old.

I love to play with Lego. I want to go swinging and playing in sand but it's forbidden as adult to do Cry. I love splashing in water with my hands.

I'm bodily function disabled. I can or control my bladder never could in my life. 

Parents say I'm stupid and wrong and not good. I must feel ashamed for all my problems. I trou leave eating correct it's hard getting food in my mouth but manage that but usually cry because my sweater gets dirty. Am I wrong or strange? 

Parents
  • Most men like playing with toys. We disguise it by selecting toys like cars and tools which society says is acceptable for us to play with, but when we do not have such things available to us, we start rolling a ball against the wall quickly enough.

In my case, as an engineer, I made my entire career from "playing with toys". And I always carry a yo-yo if I have to go to work or through an airport or anywhere else that makes me "wait quietly"...

You aren't "strange" based n what you write, you've just got a couple of conditions that don't affect most people and they can be very ignorant about it. A popular retort to such criticism as you report is "I was born like this, what's your excuse?".. 

YOUR DLD does not extend to your writing, it's very clear and of good quality. Although your finger might well have hit E instead of R when you wrote the word strange in title, there seems to be less typos and spelling errors than I and a lot of others here manage.

IF you want more Lego and don't mind washing it, try placing a wanted ad on Freecycle.co.uk and keep refreshing the ad after it runs out..Sooner or later someone will give you some. (I wanted a CB radio, and it took me about a year of Freecycle ads, but then someone gave me FIVE! 

Finally, I got a question. What's the best thing you have built out of lego so far?

• Most men like playing with toys. We disguise it by selecting toys like cars and tools which society says is acceptable for us to play with, but when we do not have such things available to us, we start rolling a ball against the wall quickly enough.

In my case, as an engineer, I made my entire career from "playing with toys". And I always carry a yo-yo if I have to go to work or through an airport or anywhere else that makes me "wait quietly"...

You aren't "strange" based n what you write, you've just got a couple of conditions that don't affect most people and they can be very ignorant about it. A popular retort to such criticism as you report is "I was born like this, what's your excuse?".. 

YOUR DLD does not extend to your writing, it's very clear and of good quality. Although your finger might well have hit E instead of R when you wrote the word strange in title, there seems to be less typos and spelling errors than I and a lot of others here manage.

IF you want more Lego and don't mind washing it, try placing a wanted ad on Freecycle.co.uk and keep refreshing the ad after it runs out..Sooner or later someone will give you some. (I wanted a CB radio, and it took me about a year of Freecycle ads, but then someone gave me FIVE! 

Finally, I got a question. What's the best thing you have built out of lego so far?

Children
  • Auto correct text app when write here helps me. 

I built chops Pyramid have in my Instagram @autisticseb pictures story Lego

Toys i mean toys to play with indoor not huge cars or so they don't interest me. 

Small toy things like Lego, model railway, stuffed animals, play dough, kinetic sand such things. Great idea post a post thank you.