I am feeling so alone in my marriage.

I'm married to this person for over a decade,  he is autistic,  he spend his time talking to himself instead of talking to me, we don't have children because he never wanted children, but I did, now that I am 41 years old I regret bitterly I listened to him and now we don't have children.  I feel like is getting more and more distant towards me.   We don't make love.  He just want to go out with other people.  When I try to have a conversation with him, he just keeps shouting at me and getting aggressive. 

I feel like I am alone in this marriage. All I I do is crying,  I don't care if my husband is autistic,  I just want him to love me as much as I love him. 

Anybody like me I would like to know please??

I need advice please. 

Parents
  • I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you're facing in your marriage. It sounds like you're feeling lonely, unheard, and unfulfilled in your relationship. It can be incredibly challenging when there is a lack of communication, intimacy, and emotional connection.

Autism can impact individuals' social interactions and communication skills, which can sometimes create additional challenges in relationships. However, it's important to note that not all individuals with autism experience the same difficulties or exhibit the same behaviors. Each person is unique, and it's essential to approach these issues with empathy and understanding.

Seeking support from a therapist or counselor who specializes in relationships and autism could be beneficial for both you and your husband. They can provide guidance and help facilitate better communication between you two, as well as assist in navigating the challenges specific to your situation.

It's also important to prioritize your own well-being and happiness. Consider exploring your own interests, hobbies, and friendships outside of the marriage. Taking care of yourself emotionally and mentally is crucial, and it can help you navigate the challenges you're facing.

Remember that you're not alone in your experiences. Connecting with support groups or online communities for individuals in similar situations can provide a space to share your thoughts, find support, and learn from others who have faced similar challenges.

Ultimately, the decision to stay in the marriage or explore other options is a deeply personal one. A professional counselor can help you evaluate your options and make decisions that are right for you and your well-being.

Moreover, if you decide to get back to find love, you can try the dating apps to find your match. With AI technology you can craft your dating profile to find the perfect match.

Good Luck!

• I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you're facing in your marriage. It sounds like you're feeling lonely, unheard, and unfulfilled in your relationship. It can be incredibly challenging when there is a lack of communication, intimacy, and emotional connection.

Autism can impact individuals' social interactions and communication skills, which can sometimes create additional challenges in relationships. However, it's important to note that not all individuals with autism experience the same difficulties or exhibit the same behaviors. Each person is unique, and it's essential to approach these issues with empathy and understanding.

Seeking support from a therapist or counselor who specializes in relationships and autism could be beneficial for both you and your husband. They can provide guidance and help facilitate better communication between you two, as well as assist in navigating the challenges specific to your situation.

It's also important to prioritize your own well-being and happiness. Consider exploring your own interests, hobbies, and friendships outside of the marriage. Taking care of yourself emotionally and mentally is crucial, and it can help you navigate the challenges you're facing.

Remember that you're not alone in your experiences. Connecting with support groups or online communities for individuals in similar situations can provide a space to share your thoughts, find support, and learn from others who have faced similar challenges.

Ultimately, the decision to stay in the marriage or explore other options is a deeply personal one. A professional counselor can help you evaluate your options and make decisions that are right for you and your well-being.

Moreover, if you decide to get back to find love, you can try the dating apps to find your match. With AI technology you can craft your dating profile to find the perfect match.

Good Luck!

Children
No Data