I am feeling so alone in my marriage.

I'm married to this person for over a decade,  he is autistic,  he spend his time talking to himself instead of talking to me, we don't have children because he never wanted children, but I did, now that I am 41 years old I regret bitterly I listened to him and now we don't have children.  I feel like is getting more and more distant towards me.   We don't make love.  He just want to go out with other people.  When I try to have a conversation with him, he just keeps shouting at me and getting aggressive. 

I feel like I am alone in this marriage. All I I do is crying,  I don't care if my husband is autistic,  I just want him to love me as much as I love him. 

Anybody like me I would like to know please??

I need advice please. 

Parents
  • I was kind of on the other side of similar relationships. Without realising it, I was pulling my wife down, and I felt she was pulling me down. We decided to divorce. It was painful, yes. But in the end it was very helpful for both of us.

Not being in relationships is better than being in toxic unhappy relationships. Breaking it is hard, but worth it. Of course you need to try to repair it first, but sounds like you did and met no interest from the other side. 

Also there's so much about wanting/not wanting children. Do not try to force or trick your husband into it. If it's so important for you - you might consider different options or a different partner again. 

Also I guess you underderstand, that following advice of strangers from the Internet directly and blindly is never a good idea. It's just and advice/possibility, you know your situation better.

• I was kind of on the other side of similar relationships. Without realising it, I was pulling my wife down, and I felt she was pulling me down. We decided to divorce. It was painful, yes. But in the end it was very helpful for both of us.

Not being in relationships is better than being in toxic unhappy relationships. Breaking it is hard, but worth it. Of course you need to try to repair it first, but sounds like you did and met no interest from the other side. 

Also there's so much about wanting/not wanting children. Do not try to force or trick your husband into it. If it's so important for you - you might consider different options or a different partner again. 

Also I guess you underderstand, that following advice of strangers from the Internet directly and blindly is never a good idea. It's just and advice/possibility, you know your situation better.

Children
No Data