Your favorite hobbies

I have been asked about my favorite hubby since I was child. 

But still i can't figure out what is my favorite hobby. Because i couldn't process the meaning of having hobbies. 

Nevertheless, what is your favorite hobbies? 

Parents
  • I love tinckering with mechanical things - motorbikes are a favourite. It can also be lawnmowers, electrical devices (blender, hi-fi, vacuum cleaner etc) and extends to all kinds of DIY work which now makes up a career for me in my semi-retirement.

The feeling of understanding how something works, identifying what is wrong and repairing (or even improving it to remove a weakness) is something that just clicks with my logical mind and is very soothing.

Reading and watching Sci-fi and fantasy are my down-time preferences.

• I love tinckering with mechanical things - motorbikes are a favourite. It can also be lawnmowers, electrical devices (blender, hi-fi, vacuum cleaner etc) and extends to all kinds of DIY work which now makes up a career for me in my semi-retirement.

The feeling of understanding how something works, identifying what is wrong and repairing (or even improving it to remove a weakness) is something that just clicks with my logical mind and is very soothing.

Reading and watching Sci-fi and fantasy are my down-time preferences.

Children
No Data