My English Teacher got mad at me.

Hay,

I don't know from where I have to start but i have speaking problems and i want to get 9 scores on Ielts academic exam. 

Nevertheless, i hate when someone tells me about what I can do and what i can't do. I know my problems.

I hate fighting with people but my teacher is my hero and now she is totally mad and i think she started hate me like everyone.. 

What i have to do to stop her from hate me? 

Parents
  • Nevertheless, i hate when someone tells me about what I can do and what i can't do. I know my problems.

Do you mean you want to get the 9 scores and your teacher is telling you that you can't? If so, how certain are you that you can do it?

To get her to behave differently towards you, perhaps speak to her privately and ask - it may be something different.

• Oh great, 

may you give me a nice introduction so that I may start asking questions? Or could you please suggest a nice question for me to ask her? 

• Or could you please suggest a nice question for me to ask her? 

You could be direct and ask her "

excuse me <teachers name>, I said that I believe I can score a 9 on the IELTS exam in the very near future and it appears you are angry towards me because of this.

Is this true?I apologise if I have made you angry and would like to understand why.

I would like to resolve this issue and improve our relationship.

Thank you.

Asking to clarify the situation is the first step then apoligising will show you want to repair the relationship.

I would not push any more until you understand why she is mad at you as there may be other reasons. Once you know this then you can ask if she thinks that a score of 8 is possible in her opinion.

If you think you can score a 9 then explain how you plan to improve, explaining how many hours of study you will make and what resources you will study.

• Or could you please suggest a nice question for me to ask her? 

You could be direct and ask her "

excuse me <teachers name>, I said that I believe I can score a 9 on the IELTS exam in the very near future and it appears you are angry towards me because of this.

Is this true?I apologise if I have made you angry and would like to understand why.

I would like to resolve this issue and improve our relationship.

Thank you.

Asking to clarify the situation is the first step then apoligising will show you want to repair the relationship.

I would not push any more until you understand why she is mad at you as there may be other reasons. Once you know this then you can ask if she thinks that a score of 8 is possible in her opinion.

If you think you can score a 9 then explain how you plan to improve, explaining how many hours of study you will make and what resources you will study.

Children
No Data