Dogs

Hi, my neighbour has two annoying little dogs that don't leave her house. They yap excessively at everything and everyone. I cannot tolerate it every time i walk by. I have C-ptsd Autism and ADHD. Does anyone find barking dogs stressful ?

Parents
  • My little yorkie sends me crazy. It’s got a specific high pitch shriek when she barks and it’s like a drill going off in my brain but I also love the annoying thing. Maybe have a word with your neighbour and discuss it if they are approachable. Usually people are if you are calm and collected

• Yes the constant conflict between love and hate that are only separated by degrees. It's a nightmare to live in a world that seems to revolve around chaos. I wouldn't approach people unless it was a ' life or death ' situation due to my condition and past experiences that involved people threatening to take my life and beating me, i do not trust people , only the small group of friends i already have.

• Yes the constant conflict between love and hate that are only separated by degrees. It's a nightmare to live in a world that seems to revolve around chaos. I wouldn't approach people unless it was a ' life or death ' situation due to my condition and past experiences that involved people threatening to take my life and beating me, i do not trust people , only the small group of friends i already have.

Children
No Data