Best careers for autistic people?

Hi!

I am looking to change career. I'm currently working as a teacher and have realised this career choice is overwhelming for me socially. I'm looking at careers I can succeed in with my autistic tendencies, any advice?

Thanks!

Douglas

Parents
  • I'm an artist and freelance designer. Tough sometimes socially, but compared to Manu professions I have it good. I worked in TV for years, too stimulating from a sensory perspective, so I moved to moremdigital work. Helped a lot working remotely.

It's very competitive though so it's important to build up a good network of old colleagues to stay connected to. I struggle still with that.

AI is about to change the game though. And fast by the look of it. Scary time to be a creator, but I've adapted before so will have to figure it out

• I'm an artist and freelance designer. Tough sometimes socially, but compared to Manu professions I have it good. I worked in TV for years, too stimulating from a sensory perspective, so I moved to moremdigital work. Helped a lot working remotely.

It's very competitive though so it's important to build up a good network of old colleagues to stay connected to. I struggle still with that.

AI is about to change the game though. And fast by the look of it. Scary time to be a creator, but I've adapted before so will have to figure it out

Children
No Data