Ecstatic dancing

Does anyone like ecstatic dancing?. I would like to try it home for fun. Feel free to share your favourite ecstatic music!

Parents
  • I practice Anna Halprin dance every day even if for just 20 minutes. Anna Halprin’s method is all movement is dance. I just pause a kind of temporary meditation feel into it and follow what my body/mind wants to do. I start with classical music and then rock. It may not be ecstatic at first but can lead to it. It’s good because I don’t need a beat but beat might come in. 

My ecstatic dance is attending a local Freak Out Psychedelic Rock disco. I can’t stop even though I have to wear ear plugs because of Autism.  I love to freak out!! 

• I practice Anna Halprin dance every day even if for just 20 minutes. Anna Halprin’s method is all movement is dance. I just pause a kind of temporary meditation feel into it and follow what my body/mind wants to do. I start with classical music and then rock. It may not be ecstatic at first but can lead to it. It’s good because I don’t need a beat but beat might come in. 

My ecstatic dance is attending a local Freak Out Psychedelic Rock disco. I can’t stop even though I have to wear ear plugs because of Autism.  I love to freak out!! 

Children
No Data