Loop Earplugs

I’ve been to the cinema a couple of times and I do enjoy it but I find that I spent most of the time with my fingers in one ear to drown out the noise and my hood up. It’s so loud and sends my nerves haywire. I was thinking of getting loop earplugs as I’m so sensitive to sounds but I wouldn’t know what ones to get! Does anyone else use them?

Parents
  • I was given the sleep ones and experience ones. As others have said the Sleep ones block out A LOT of noise. You can still hear things but only if you focus on it. I find the Experiences ones to be the best for me to just take the edge off of noises. 

I normally wear mine when I'm driving so I don't get worked up by screaming kids, their music on repeat and other people. The only problem I have is remembering to bring them with me! 

TL;DR they're great, go for it.

• I was given the sleep ones and experience ones. As others have said the Sleep ones block out A LOT of noise. You can still hear things but only if you focus on it. I find the Experiences ones to be the best for me to just take the edge off of noises. 

I normally wear mine when I'm driving so I don't get worked up by screaming kids, their music on repeat and other people. The only problem I have is remembering to bring them with me! 

TL;DR they're great, go for it.

Children
No Data