Loop Earplugs

I’ve been to the cinema a couple of times and I do enjoy it but I find that I spent most of the time with my fingers in one ear to drown out the noise and my hood up. It’s so loud and sends my nerves haywire. I was thinking of getting loop earplugs as I’m so sensitive to sounds but I wouldn’t know what ones to get! Does anyone else use them?

• I was given the sleep ones and experience ones. As others have said the Sleep ones block out A LOT of noise. You can still hear things but only if you focus on it. I find the Experiences ones to be the best for me to just take the edge off of noises. 

I normally wear mine when I'm driving so I don't get worked up by screaming kids, their music on repeat and other people. The only problem I have is remembering to bring them with me! 

TL;DR they're great, go for it.

• I have the quiet ones for sleep and concentration and then the experience ones if I’m out and have to have conversation - they just take the edge off things. I have found them really helpful - I really notice the difference when I take them out again, I realise just how loud everything is. 

• I got the quiet ones designed for sleep and I use them for all sorts of places. They block sounds well, I once almost got hit by an electric car because I couldn't hear it coming. In the cinema they might block some sounds that you still want to hear and you might end up hearing only loud or bass sounds and not every sound a movie usually contains, like water, birds, kids, whispers or maybe a conversation might not be clear enough or it might become so deep you won't be comfortably hearing it. For cinema usage I personally wouldn't recommend loop quiet and I don't have experience with the rest of them. But also, I think that my sense of smell is stronger than hearing